The true adventure of climbing a mountain. Accessing the summit by climbing a vertical path through a wall is one of the most incredible experiences you can live!
ABOUT MULTI-PITCH CLIMBING
The multi-pitch climbing is the next step experienced climbers take when they have enough experience in sport climbing. It is a vertical adventure where a new world of possibilities and sensations, being able to go through many equipped walls.
In addition of sport climbing gear, to climb multi-pitch sport routes you will need cordelettes / slings and lock carabiners to build anchors, personal anchor (PSA) and some extra gear to do self-rescue techniques. Depending on the route and its characteristics, we can choose to climb with a single rope or double ropes.
- EL burro de Filippo (70m, 6b)
- Directísima (70m, VI+)
- Rebuffat (60m, 5)
- Benitatxell – Sonjannika (170m, 6a+)
- Diedro UBSA (250m, V+/6a)
- Valencianos (220m, V+)
- Polvos mágicos (220m, 6b)
- Magical Mystery Tour (120m, 5)
- No a la guerra (210m, 6b+)
- Asaltamontes (150m, 6c)
- Pericondrio Tragal (110m, 6a+)
- GP (120m, 6a)
- Parados al Sol (120m, V+)
- Monsieur (250m, 6b+)
- La Taula (165m, 7a+)
- Xeresa – Esperando a María (110m, 6a+)
Following table shows the basic price per person for a multi-pitch climbing day with a qualified guide. Please, check the Guided Tours page to have a better idea of the final price of the activity.